Production Clerk - Second Shift
- Maintain cover coat room; including monitoring uniform levels.
- Insure that the proper cover coats are ready in the areas needed for that day.
- Control the distributions and returns of all knives, tool boxes, kitchen kits and radios ensuring that the tools and supplies assigned to each kit are verified when distributed and returned. Ensure all documentation is completed correctly including Missing Item Reports.
- Perform daily inventory for knives, tool boxes, kitchen kits and radios
- Maintain disposable supply inventories (hairnets, beard restraints, gloves, paper towels, etc. Request supply refills from the warehouse.
- Distribute, collect and review production paperwork.
- Maintain cleanliness of coat room, supply room and main production facility hallway.
- Audit and refill soap, paper towels and sanitizer dispensers throughout the production facility.
- Audit and refill Hairnet, beard restraints, red sanitizer bucket and door sanitizers.
- Facilitate associate Alchemy training requirements
- Associate must be familiar with all safety policies and procedures associated with your assigned task and must be aware of safety hazards, all guarding and emergency shut off locations and operation. Associate will be required to use all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while operating the equipment. Will be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Must be aware of and perform all duties in compliance with existing Company policies and procedures. In addition, must have knowledge of USDA regulations and Company HACCP program as these apply to the specific area(s) that are assigned.
- Will also be assigned to work general production/packaging as needed.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
A minimum of three months related experience in a manufacturing environment.
Ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language. Average computer skills a must.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the Associate is regularly required to stand. The Associate is frequently required to walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The Associate is occasionally required to taste or smell. The Associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds, also be able to push lugs up to 500 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision. The noise level in the environment is usually loud.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the Associate is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The Associate is frequently exposed to extreme heat. The Associate is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; extreme cold and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.