Sanitation Associate: 3rd Shift - Full-Time w/Benefits
THIS POSITION IS THIRD SHIFT
The Sanitation Associate is responsible for the disassembly, cleaning, sanitizing and re-assembly of food processing equipment in accordance with United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) regulations and company specifications. Associates must be able to:
- Read, understand and speak the English language.
- Add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out simple but detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Apply basic computer skills
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
- Walk, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Lift and /or move up to 60 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, also be able to push lugs up to 500 pounds.
- Taste or smell - occasionally
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The Associate is frequently exposed to extreme heat. The Associate is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; extreme cold and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Hourly rate plus shift differential
- Paid time off
- Production and safety bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer contribution
- Work clothing (Personal Protective Equipment) and hearing protection provided
- 20% discount at Rosina Outlet Store