Quality Assurance (QA) Line Inspector - SECOND SHIFT
West Seneca, NY
- Assesses and inspects the quality of the product manufactured and ensures substandard product is retained until corrected or rejected.
- Ensures sanitary standards are upheld through pre-operating inspections and constant monitoring of the plant.
- Works with supervisors and Associates to ensure USDA regulations are met and followed.
- Monitors Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and British Retail Consortium (BRC) regulatory programs, ensuring compliance.
- Ability to follow directions and repeat assigned tasks with consistent quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of associates.
- Fluent in the English language (speaking, reading, writing & comprehension)
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to stand for several hours at a time in a variety of temperatures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule including working weekends if necessary.
- Competitive hourly rate with shift differential
- Paid time off
- Bonus potential of up to $250 per quarter
- Comprehensive health benefits plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer contribution
- Slacks, jacket, hard hat and all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- 20% Rosina Outlet store