Customer Engagement Specialist
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Preferred previous Customer Service Experience / Food Industry / Account Management. Position ideally requires an Associate’s Degree and a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in a role requiring similar responsibilities. An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable. Individual needs strong data entry skills including accuracy and speed. Also required are organizational and communication skills that are appropriate for the position. Individual must have strong Excel and Word skills and ideally will be familiar with automated order entry systems.
Needs to possess the ability to respond effectively to most internal inquiries or requests for information regarding responsibilities. Will be required to professional and effectively work with all departments and Associates with the Company. Will be required to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all internal and external contacts.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Customer Engagement Specialist is responsible for proactively delivering the Rosina Difference to internal and external customers every day within a team environment. This position encompasses a wide range of duties related to supporting customer engagement and ensuring an industry best in class experience for Rosina’s customers. Primary responsibilities include the management of the customer service for select accounts within a team environment which includes supply planning, brokers, logistics, sales, marketing along with other cross functional team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and other duties may be assigned:
1. Managing the order success process within Rosina for select accounts. This process includes proactively tracking and engaging where necessary each and every order for the select accounts, from once these are entered into the ERP system to a successful completion. Will be aware of specific customer requirements and note orders reflecting same to ensure a smooth experience.
2. Actively participate in Customer/Regional Salesman phone calls, meetings as well as setup of Customer visits to Rosina Foods Customer Focus Center.
3. Coordination of special customer requests as it relates to order fulfillment, generation of periodic pricing agreements, customer specific pricelists and distributing reports as needed. Follow up on receiving counter-signed contracts/agreements along with contracts to follow up with from our CFO / COO.
4. Timely and accurate customer notifications of product shortages, the support resolving pricing conflicts are critical. Notification of over / under runs on active non-stock items.
5. Proactively managing customer portals and ensuring all appropriate information if accurate and up to date. The information may be forecast based, product images, product specifications, key contacts along with others and will be unique per each customers requirement.
6. Works with each accounts sales leader to support the follow up on any past due Invoices and/or illegitimate deductions and the set-up of promotional contracts within the ERP system.
7. Will be responsible for tracking and researching all OS&D claims. This will include providing back-up and recording appropriate documentation. Will follow-up with distribution centers and will work actively to provide resolution of claims.
8. Follow up on Sample Orders placed for Customer, Broker and/or Regional Salesman and compile feedback within a database
9. To become familiar with customer ordering patterns (items, timing, quantities etc.) will identify customers and will directly contact customers to follow-up and solicit orders. May be asked to communicate special company programs or initiates to the customers to generate additional orders.
10. Will occasionally provide coverage for the company receptionist and the Cash & Carry outlet.
11. Perform any additional duties requested by Sales/Corporate Management.