Sr. Security Officer
Rosina Food Products, Inc.
Job Title: Dept.:
Sr. Security Officer Security
Will actively participate and perform functions on behalf of the Company to ensure that the Associates, property, and operations of the Company are protected. In addition will be involved in multiple duties relating to supervising access to and from the Company facilities. Would be responsible for monthly fire extinguisher inspections, Upkeep of associate lockers and parking passes; checking the outside cleaning contractor logs to ensure that contractors are on site for the time allotted and recording monthly report of discrepancies to the security supervisor; assisting with security contractors; coordinate training of new security officers with security supervisor and able to participate in the training; assist security supervisor with any additional duties that may arise.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and 2 years’ experience as a security officer.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work required.
- Personal qualities of tack, dependability to work well with others required.
- Ability to follow security procedures, documentation, handling incoming calls and able to work independently is very important.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- New York State Certified Security Officer.
- Able to work a flexible schedule; including being available for overtime if needed.
- Must be in good standing with attendance and performance.